Saturday, November 3, 2012

Russell's latest x-rays

I forgot to say in my last post, that we got Russell's curve down to 18* (it was 25 * in his previous cast). This is AWESOME! If you compare the two x-rays below, you can see where we are at and where we started back in March.  You can see that his ribs on the left side look so much better now (they look more like the ribs on the right in the more recent x-ray than they do in the earlier x-ray).  I am so grateful for modern medicine, Dr Jacques D'Astous, and Dr Mike Pond, and Dr. Min Mehta! I feel so blessed that Russell is doing so well!
 
Russell, 3rd cast, 24 months, 18* curve and 0* RVAD

Russell, no cast, 17 months, 45* curve and 45* RVAD

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

AWESOME!!!! I'm grateful for them, too!

Belkycita said...

WOW!

Truly a blessing.

Meg said...

Oh my gosh, the difference is incredible! I'm so glad that you were able to post this for us to see. What a miracle.

Linda said...

Thanks for posting the x-rays. They are worth more than 1000 words. Wow - It's worth it, isn't it?