Monday, October 1, 2012

New casting date!

So I finally heard back from the hospital, and Russell's next casting date is Oct. 25.  So we have about another month of NO CAST.  I'm starting to think that we should just start planning these breaks into our casting schedule.  I'm a planner, and I hate having my plans change.  But plans always change, so I'm working on that.  I just think it'd be easier if we just plan on Russell have a six-week break in between each cast.  This means he will likely have his cast off for Christmas.  I would love that Christmas gift!

So we just get to enjoy the next few weeks without a cast.  And we'll keep working on strengthening and fattening up little Russell. 

2 comments:

Belkycita said...

That is great news!!!
Are you coming down to UT during Christmas? or is the weather too bad? I do hope we get to see you.
Love you!!

Amy said...

Belky-We are coming down to UT during Christmas-but we aren't sure when exactly anymore. We were going to be there the 26th through Jan 4 or so, but now that Russell will be getting a cast on somewhere in there, we aren't sure. We'll definitely be down there to see you though-sometime!