Friday, May 10, 2013

4th Cast removal!

 Tyler took the pictures for us again.  Here, you can see the top bar is cut through already.
 Again, a view of the top cut bar, and Russell can do some awesome things with his fingers.  He's got really flexible fingers.
You might think that putting a top hat on the one wielding the tin snips will not frustrate him AT ALL.  You might be wrong.
 I think this picture is funny because it makes it look like Russell can bend his cast this much.  He can't.  You just can't see Scott's hands wrenching it apart.  I can't even get it to separate this much by myself!
 The cast is finally off!


 He always looks so wierd right after it's cut off.  Like he has a really big head, with this teeny tiny body.  He usually loses weight in the cast, so he's just skin and bones underneath it.  I'm going to try to get a better picture of that.
Then he went right outside and did this.  It was funny because it was sooo much easier to get up with out the cast, and he was really surprised.

Now I'm just spending alot of my time snuggling and cuddling him.  There's nothing like the feeling of giving him a hug and him giving one back and just melting into it.  No bulky cast in the way.  I'm grateful for these times!

2 comments:

Linda said...

ENJOY! love you!

Cheryl said...

Yay! And I think Scott makes the most dapper tin snips weilder in his top hat. Enjoy those hugs and snuggles! So happy for you both!