Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Russell's x-rays

I love seeing the comparison between his first x-rays and his most recent x-rays.
 
March 2012, 17 months, just before he got his first cast on.  45* curve, 45*RVAD

Feb 2013, with his 4th cast on, 8* curve, 0* RVAD

May 2013, with his 5th cast on, 0* curve, 0* RVAD

I cannot really see a difference between the bottom two.  His ribs are still not mirror images of each other, and I hope that just comes with time as his back is straight.  I haven't asked the dr.'s about that yet. 
Doesn't he look good though?  I'm so glad it's working!

3 comments:

Belkycita said...

A true miracle Amy!
We are so happy.

Cheryl said...

That is awesome! That first x-ray just looks so uncomfortable. I'm so glad this has worked so well!

Linda said...

We're grateful too! Let us know how the Dr answers your question. That's interesting. I'm glad you all have patience and endurance.