Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thursday, June 28, 2012


Being in the moment

Well, trying to be anyway.

Russell gets his 2nd cast on July 9.

I get tears in my eyes every time I think about it. I know he needs it, but I don't want it. He's so happy again right now. We laugh and play every day. I am better at living in the moment than I used to be, because I know that cast is coming on again in less than two weeks. He is soooo much happier right now. We can do so many more things as a family. We've been loving the pool, loving water fights, going everywhere. And then we're going to put that cast on again, and he's going to be so sad. And mad. And not understand why. I hate that part of this.

I hate to complain. We are so blessed. And I know it. But I'm still DREADING that day.

However, the following are pictures of us trying to "Live in the Moment":

I had the idea to put the pool at the bottom of the slide. That was fun.

Love the expressions here.

And here.

Mischevious brother...

A little apprehensive of what her older brother will do once she gets to the bottom of the slide. See the picture above to get a glimpse of what he will do.

And I believe we have a fish in the making here.


A little blurry, but kinda shows his excitement of being in that cold cold water.

No comments: