Thursday, July 19, 2012

Tuesday, April 10, 2012


Day 16

Today, my highlight is that Russell CRAWLED!! He actually crawled! So much for thinking that he was just going to start walking now, and never crawl again...
It's interesting to watch him. The cast must be heaviest in the crawl position, because his face turns purple and he grunts with every step. It's hilarious and heartbreaking at the same time. He amazes me!

I also learned a TON about saving money and cooking and dollhouses today while reading up at a new favorite website www.theprudenthomemaker.com. My sister, Megan, is who mentioned this website to me when I was complaining that I have to go grocery shopping without Russell (because he doesn't fit in the front of a shopping cart anymore). Shopping without Russell = shopping in the evenings. When the kids are in bed, and Scott is home, and I only want to be hanging out with my hubby. So I was complaining. So she mentioned that this website has advice on how to only shop every two weeks. And it has great advice on that... and a whole bunch of other stuff too. It's amazing all the stuff that is cheaper everyday at Sam's club than at Smith's caselot sale. Wow. I probably shouldn't mention that I have a Sam's Club card that is WAY under used. I also made her Rosemary Olive Oil Bread today. All by hand-all the mixing, the kneading BY HAND. I've never done that before. And it turned out sooo good.

I also found out today that my kids are taking piano lessons from Kevin Sharp's sister-in-law. Yup, that's my new claim to fame.

No comments: